About graysharpe2020.com website
The graysharpe2020.com website was created for Judge Jim Gray and Larry Sharpe. The website is created for Gray and Sharpe that is running for 2020 president and vice president representatives from the Libertarian Party. The website is solely about their political policies and how to volunteer for the campaign. To read other related articles, visit Attorney News.
Service offered on Gray Sharpe 2020 website
On the landing page of the website, the visitors will see a letter from Judge Jim Gray and Larry Sharpe. The letter includes why Gray and Sharpe should be the ones representing the Libertarians for the 2020 election. They also wrote a promise to the American people that their campaign and their administration will be one of integrity, principle, honesty, and transparency.
The graysharpe2020.com website also has a Policies page where visitors can read an overview of Gray and Sharpe policies. The policies on the website are the following:
- Politicians lack political courage in regard to the COVID-19 crisis
- As stated on the website, Gray and Sharpe believed that people need to be trusted to balance the risks and rewards of activities regarding their health. Gray and Sharpe believed that the agencies failed to learn from the history and failed to plan for emergencies. They believed that the agencies must serve the country better.
- Politicians are cheating our children and destroying the future
- Gray and Sharpe believed that there should be no new debt created amidst of COVID-19 crisis. It’s also written on the website that the politicians must find ways to reduce spending by eliminating programs that are inefficient and over-budgeted.
- Government over-regulation stands in the way of human progress and creates unnecessary burdens on people
- As per the website, Gray and Sharpe implore that congress must do their jobs by evaluating all existing regulations and repealing those regulations that are inefficient and create unnecessary burdens. They also believed in Health Freedom by supporting providers and patients by expanding opportunities for HSAs, Health shares, non-compulsory insurance models, direct care and concierge doctors, telemedicine, and other market solutions.
- Politicians are betraying our soldiers and their loved ones.
- As per graysharpe2020.com, Gray and Sharpe will require congress to pass an “Act of War” law.
- Politicians create redundancy, forget what they did and pick winners and losers.
- Gray and Sharpe believed that they must pass sunset laws to audit the federal government and agencies.
The website also has a Scandals page. Judge Jim Gray believe in transparency and wanted to make sure that the Libertarian party delegates must know his positions on what he stands for now and during the upcoming election. They included the Scandal page to achieve full transparency to their people. The website also has a join page, where visitors can fill-up the form if they are supporting Judge Jim Gray and Larry Sharpe. The visitors also can read the latest joiner for Gray and Sharpe’s campaign. The website also has a separate Volunteer page for the visitors who wanted to volunteer. The visitor can check the boxes they want to do for Gray and Sharpe; they can volunteer as an event host, as a social media ambassador, or just simply reach out to their network and fill up the fields to save their volunteer information. If the visitors want to reach out to the site administration, they can just go to the contact page where they can fill-up the form and submit the message. If the visitors want to follow them through social media, they can just click the links for Facebook and Twitter.
About Judge Jim Gray and Larry Sharpe
James Polin Gray was born on February 14, 1945, in New York City, and is an American lawyer and author. After growing up near Los Angeles, Gray went on to earn his bachelor’s degree in political science from the University of California, Los Angeles, in 1966. He then went on to serve in the Peace Corps in Costa Rica, where he was a Peace Corps volunteer. Gray returned to California and graduated with honors from the University of Southern California Law School in 1971 with a Juris Doctorate degree. A former Superior Court of Orange County, California judge, he served as the court’s presiding officer. Gray served as the Libertarian Party’s vice-presidential contender in 2012, as well as the party’s candidate for the United States Senate in California in 2004, among other positions. He is the author of several books as well as a play, and he is a vocal opponent of American drug regulations.
A podcaster and business consultant, Larry David Sharpe was born on July 12, 1968, in New York City. He is an American business consultant, entrepreneur, political activist, and podcaster. Larry was adopted when he was a child. He joined the United States Marine Corps when he was 17 years old and served there from 1986 to 1993. He graduated with honors from the University of Maryland University College with a Bachelor’s Degree in Anthropology. Sharpe began his business career as an English teacher before launching Prime Distribution Inc., a trucking and distribution company that he eventually sold in 2001 for a profit. Founded in 2004, Sharpe is the managing director of Neo-Sage Group, Inc., an online business training company that he co-founded with his wife in 2004. Mr. Weld, a former governor of Massachusetts, was the Libertarian Party’s nominee for Vice President of the United States in 2016. He was defeated in the race. The Libertarian Party of New York nominated Sharpe to be their candidate for Governor in the 2018 gubernatorial election.